MassageLine

Monday, February 11, 2008

Happy 2008 Everyone!

Well, this year sure started off with a BANG! And I mean that in a good way. I don't know what it is in the air . . . don't care really. All I can say is, I'm high on life and excited about today, tomorrow and so on.

I am planning on getting trained in March to become an airbrush tanning artist. I will likely do this as a mobile pursuit doing tanning parties for small groups, special occasions, like weddings, proms, what-have-you. Initially, I will be doing several free tans as I familiarize myself with the nuances of different skin conditions, tanning solutions etc. Already have plenty of willing volunteers for this, thank you guys - you know who you are!

To be honest, I also wanted to get familiar with airbrush so I can use it for my art projects.

Besides that, last December I started another side business doing furniture assembly which includes pretty much anything that needs to be put together - bbq grills, exercise equipment, playsets.... It's more for just something different to do and I seem to have a knack for it - kinda reminds me of legos and tinker toys as a kid.

To top it off, I've started a new internet business which is really amazing. If anyone cares to know what it is Go Take A Look

That's about it for now :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter