MassageLine

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Free Facials for my clients - showcasing shaklee's Enfuselle skin care

I am offering free facials with or without your massage as a way of introducing you to Shaklee's line of skin care, Enfuselle. If I haven't asked you yet, just give me a call and we can set up a time.

With 9 patents to their name, Shaklee has an amazing product line that is anti aging and better than anything else on the market. Shaklee's patented Vital Repair formula was scientifically designed to deliver vitamins C and E to the cellular level.

Although many products on the market contain these vitamins, what they don't tell you is the skinny on how fragile and easily oxidized these antioxident vitamins are. In most cases, the stuff oxidizes and never gets to the cellular level of penetration that is needed to truly make a difference in one's skin. So in other words, you're likely spending a lot of money on a product that doesn't perform up to claims or expectations.

To see what shaklee's C+E PM repair does to an apple along with some competitors products check this out. (this will open a new window.

With Shaklee's Enfuselle products, what you will notice at first a smoothness and glow about your skin. After 30 to 90 days you will see that your pores have become visibly smaller as well. I should also mention that what's nice is it has a way of balancing all skin types - oily skin gets under control and dry skin isn't so dry. As with all Shaklee products, I think this stuff is amazing which is why I promote it and sell it. Naturally, I use it myself and LOVE it, but being a guy, I'm kinda bad about using it every day. Of course it's always risk free to try - 100% money back guarantee.

Shaklee Skin Care Line

If you aren't a member yet, you can sign up for $19.99 and get 15% off all orders.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter