MassageLine

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy 2009 Everyone!

Ok, it's official. The longest year so far (with that leap second they threw in on dec 31st), 2008 is DONE!
What a crazy nutty year that was.

Personally, I'm glad it's over... then again, time is relative so it's really quite silly.
I just use dates as reference points anyway. . .

and age is just a number... blah blah blah... tell that to my gray hairs.

So here I am, still practicing massage at HSN 6 and 1/2 years later
- over half my career - now THAT is hard to fathom.

I wanted to post a few links to other things I'm involved with for anyone who's curious....

My airbrush business in tampa @ Belladonna Salon and Spa:
Airbrush Tanning By Terry

My internet attraction marketing Blog:
Mindset And Attraction Marketing.com

Oh yeah, I put stuff together... furniture, exercise equipment... you name it, if it's got screws or bolts or
whatever, I can put it together...Ikea, BoFlex, Office Depot, Crate n Barrel, West Elm, Target, you name it.

If you're looking for someone who sells Shaklee products - I'm your guy
Shaklee Nutrition- Anti aging - Skin Care - Weight Loss

Anyone looking for an awesome lifetime travel membership that makes Time shares seem like an
incredibly foolish investment (maybe I shouldn't say that, since many of the high end resorts in the registry
ARE time shares).... you can check out CaliFlorida Express - or call me...

I also am a Tempur Pedic bedding health care rep.

I can likely get you a much better deal than most retailers.

Call me for that one.


Gee, somewhere in there Terry is supposed to be working on his music and get it out there...:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter